Old January 3rd 05, 09:50 PM
VtSkier

Dick Gozinya wrote:
On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 11:17:41 -0500, "Ron - NY"
wrote:

These are 2 places I've never been to but are on my list of places to check
out this year . Just looking to get a basic idea of which is
bigger,better,cheaper,more challenging etc , I usually like to stay on the
mountain so I don't care too much about the general area .
Thanks in advance
Ron

Okemo is cheaper than Gore, but it depends on if you want
ski in/out or not. Jackson's accommodations are nice, and
everything is pretty much in one building. Okemo has many
different options in accommodations, and not all have a
swimming pool/hot tub, or access to them. Now to the skiing,
Okemo has more runs, and is easier to navigate, having said
this Gore has some excellent double blacks as well.

"Your
lift ticket gives you access to both mountains, and it is
easy to get from one side to the other."

Hunh? Since when?

VtSkier

"I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman." -Arnold Schwarzenegger, during the California recall campaign