Old January 3rd 05, 09:48 PM
VtSkier

Ron - NY wrote:
These are 2 places I've never been to but are on my list of places to check
out this year . Just looking to get a basic idea of which is
bigger,better,cheaper,more challenging etc , I usually like to stay on the
mountain so I don't care too much about the general area .
Thanks in advance
Ron

I know that Okemo is a damn fine place to ski. Actually unless you rent
a condo on the mountain, there aren't any hotels, etc. on mountain and
so you would stay in the village.

Gore, I've heard, is much more challenging (I'm a Killington skier and
we understand that Okemo is an Indian word for "flat mountain") but
don't take my word for it. You question will get more responses.

VtSkier