Old January 16th 06, 07:37 PM

Kinderparadies in Zermatt take all age groups: including youg babies. I
have used them several times and I always have been very pleased with their
service. http://www.kinderparadies-zermatt.ch/

The Swiss ski school and the Stoked ski school only take children from age
4.

Paul

"Edi" wrote in message

"Greg Wood" wrote in message
Hi again

Thanks for your advice!

Edi - I will keep your posting in particular . . . very reassuring.
Having been to France many times, we have opted to travel independently
Serfaus in Austria. They are seriously geared up for children, and three
&
four star hotels are relatively cheap but with great facilities. Flying
Munich and hiring a car to travel to Serfaus.
Decided on the strength of their very good website, as well as the heaps

of
praise on the Ski Club website.

I will post my impressions here and on the Ski Club website once we

return.

Greg

Have a good one... a while to wait though ! Lets hope the snow stays good
in
the East and we get some precipitation in West for us by half term.

All the best,

Edi