Old October 27th 03, 01:43 PM
Simon Brown

Default ski areas that are close proximity to the airport?

"Michael MacClancy" wrote in message

Even Zermatt is only 5 hours from Zuerich, train all the way from airport

village.

Which I can recommend as the best resort for a first-time US tourist in
Switzerland although it's changed a bit since I was there last. If you only
get one week in Switzerland ever go to Zermatt.

Now we can get well off-topic and suggest a week in the Engadin (St. Moritz
for example) then the trans-glacier express to Zermatt for a week then back
home to put in the overtime to pay off the overdraft :-)
--
Simon Brown, Postfach 159, CH-7031 Laax
www.hb9drv.ch