Old January 12th 12, 04:32 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Default How to remove Pilot Sport bindings?

My recollection is the red piece should pry out and there's something
that should behind the bumper.

Gene

On Wed, 11 Jan 2012 14:46:21 -0800 (PST)
wrote:

Well black doesn't photograph so well, but I tried. I have in the
past removed Profil bindings that have the plug over the screw, but
these Pilot bindings don't have any visible plug anywhere.

Here are links to a couple of photos. I hope they're helpful. The
front section is easier to make out than the heel plate.

And yes, if I can figure out how to get these off without destroying
them I'd love to sell them!

-Mitch

http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/...D8C8C-orig.jpg

http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/...0A2CB-orig.jpg