Old January 13th 05, 08:01 AM
Switters

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 18:53:32 GMT, "Sharkie"
allegedly wrote:

wrote:
[bunch of boards and skis and ]

Lots of spares...

This keeps me wondering: do you guys sell/give away your
boards/equipment
when you buy new stuff (every couple of seasons, or whatever
the frequency is), or just keep adding to the pile?

Unless the board is crap, I keep it and use it until it's broke, so I
can't sell it then.

Some old boots that never really fit me properly were sold on, but other
boots that did fit were used until they're pretty much unusable.

I've been always planning to sell my old boards, just never got to it.

I need a second hand board for riding in sketchy conditions, but it's
hard to find one over the 'net.

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow -
Securing your e-mail