Old March 27th 07, 07:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

Default Anyone w/ experience in knee surgery recovery ?

Yabahoobs wrote:
#!@$%#$^ Im only 28. This is gonna suck.

I had my knee scraped and about a third of the crumbling meniscus
removed last year. It's still a little sore, but not getting the pains I
had before surgery. I skied earlier this month for the first time since
the op and it was fine - the only problem was at the bottom of the hill
("where the skiing's always best" c/o Scat Bobaboob) late afternoon
where the snow was wet and heavy and slowed you down and put pressure on
the knees. The "good" one hurt too though.

BTW, I didn't START skiing until I was 28, but have now skied for more
than half my life