Old February 16th 07, 11:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Le Dieu

Default Stupid helmet question ...

"Switters" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 18:32:17 GMT, "Le Dieu" allegedly
wrote:

Coincidentally it was a German boarder who wiped me out from behind on a
near empty and extremely wide slope in Cervinia a few weeks ago.

Is it relevant that he was on a board? Coz I was taken out by a skier
last week on a similar wide open and empty slope. He didn't apologise
either. Not until I had chased him down and confronted him at the lift.
Most suprised he was.

He just happened to be a boarder.

Actually you've just reminded me that I have been taken out by a skiier too.
It was spectacular and for all he knew quite serious for me. He just skiied
on without even asking if I was all right.

I would very much like to have caught up with him.

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org.uk/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow.
Donek Sasquatch 162, Prior Pow 181, Burton Canyon 162