Old December 3rd 09, 05:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Roger Moss[_4_]

Default La Forêt Blanche

"David" wrote in message
"Roger Moss" wrote in message

I'd say you've made a sound choice - we revisited Vars last season, and
have put our experiences on this much-underrated area he
http://www.mountainpassions.com/wint...s/ski_vars.htm -
which should give you plenty of food for thought.

Although not, IMHO, in the same league, it's worth a trip over to Risoul
1850 to take a couple of runs down the outermost piste on your left as
you descend to the village - it's effectively a long, snaking half-pipe,
akin to a boarder-cross run on steroids.

Thank you Roger, I had read your write up but had lost it again. Thanks
for the link, I will make sure I cover all the routes you mention.

Regards

David

I hope you have similar powder conditions to those with which we were
blessed - but after the white-out stage...

Roger
www.mountainpassions.com - an Online Magazine with Altitude