Old November 9th 04, 05:20 AM
Ted Waldron

In article ,
tm wrote:

Jay Pique wrote:

I want a full sized Ford Van. Lifted about 6 inches. 4WD, with studs
all around. (Not to mention the one in the driver's seat.)

Yosemite Sam mudflaps. Airhorn. Behind the grill gatling-gun.

The interior is giving me fits. On the one hand, I want classy - so I
guess that means no red velvet. On the other hand, I want something
that (attractive/female) people can feel comfortable getting naked in.
I'm leaning towards authentic naugagyde, as I've heard that some of
the crunchier ski grrls aren't so into bear skin rugs and such. I'm
open to suggestions as to color scheme.

You can't go wrong with neoprene, preferable black. Don't forget the
blender and the tropical fish aquarium. Chicks dig margaritas and
sushi.

Chicks really like the taste of strawberry margaritas mixed with a
fresh fugu roll.

to my fellow ignorant gaijin...

http://www.destroy-all-monsters.com/fugu.shtml

ted

I'll stick to the toro nigiri, more fat less neurotoxins..