Old March 13th 06, 02:54 AM

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006, 32 degrees wrote:

Camping out for a race? Thousands cheering on marathoners?
Excitement surrounding an outdoor winter event?

I watched the "5-mila" (and a part of the women's 30 km)
in 1996. It was fun looking at all the spectators along the trail.
I have some low quality photos (scanned from prints, I'll
try to rescan them better later):
http://www.dermott.ca/ski/hk_fotos.html

Unfortunately, I didn't have a list of racers's numbers
while I was watching. I found out later that Becky Scott
was racing in the 30 km and I probably saw her, and may even have a
photo of her

--

David Dermott , Wolfville Ridge, Nova Scotia, Canada
email: