Old January 24th 05, 02:19 AM
David Harris

gr wrote in
news
Dave Stallard wrote:
Does anybody have any recommendations for Sun Valley? Specifically,
whether to stay in Ketchum or the village, what lodging is good, and
so on?

I usually stay in the town of a ski area (if it has a town, that is),
just because the night-life choices tend to be better and more
varied.

Dave

If you are a movie buff and fan of skiing history, the Original Sun
Valley Lodge is very cool and full of memoraphilia. I also like the
outdoor pool heated to 102 degrees F.

Actually, I meant to mention this as an option. It is very cool, and at
least worth a visit even if you don't stay here.

dh