Old April 3rd 08, 09:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default This One Deserves Special Attention

On Apr 3, 12:49*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Apr 3, 11:08*am, pigo wrote:

*twobuddha wrote:
Geez, and here I thought I just exposed you as a dumb****....and this
from the freak who falsely accused me of molesting children. *Then
accuses me of homosexuality, etc. *But you're not a psychopath. *You
really don't know what you are doing. *Get help, nutcase.

So he says "falsely accused me of molesting children" (which most of
us are of the opinion that it is true).
But then the slip up: "accuses me of homosexuality". Since he didn't
include "falsely" I am going to consider that as MORE confirmation
that it is true. The context is clear. And.......not that there is
anything wrong with that!

But he did say "accuses me", which in the context leads me to believe
that he thinks there is something wrong with that.

Well maybe he's a homosexual homophobe? It wouldn't be at the top of
*his* list of oddities.