Old March 12th 06, 10:36 PM

Terje Mathisen wrote:

for the overall championship, with Scott now down by only 46
points. =20

=20
I know. Unless Bj=F8rgen beats Scott in the first race (sprint), I
think she'll end up losing the glass globe on the last race, after
leading clearly all the time since the first event.

Someone commented here during the Olys that Becky had seemed to peak too
early, an idea that didn't get a pleasant response from our Canadian
friends. In the fasterskier.com article yesterday she's quoted as
saying that she's only now returning to her December form, and that the
Canadians have an advantage going to the Far East because they are more
used to the rigors of travelling than the others. We'll see. Bjorgen
will have many chances, but this seems to be Scott's last.

GG