Old December 18th 03, 07:38 PM
stuart

Default Banff

"no-one" wrote in message
Going on a package holiday, so using buses, they OK?

Whats nightlife like?

Which ski areas would you reccomend (1 very good intermediate, 1 low level
intermediate)

Night life is pretty good in Banff proper, lots to choose from in terms of
restaurants and pubs. Buses are excellent, actually, they have preference
for loading/unloading everywhere, including the hills. I would suggest you
stick to Lake Louise (about 45 min from Banff) or Sunshine (about 20 min
from Banff) Unless you are an expert skier, I would tend to shy away from Mt
Norquay. You can look all three up on the net and see the two I mentioned
have hepas of great intermediate runs.

Hope this helps.
Native to the Area....

"stuart" wrote in message

"no-one" wrote in message
I have booked for a week in Banff, first trip to N America for ski

holiday,
anyone got any things I need to know, places I must try / avoid etc

What would you like to know? There's basically three ski areas nearby.

Mt
Norquay, Lake Louise and Sunshine. You renting a car, or using the

buses?