Old December 5th 08, 04:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Julia Moss

Default Looking for disabled skiing (sit skiing) in Europe

"A mighty Hungarian warrior" wrote in message
On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 13:57:25 -0800 (PST), wrote
this crap:

Never go to france. Never go to france. The people are assholes and
they hate anybody not french. Never go to france. Douse yourself
with gasoline and light a match before going to france.

so no other suggestions avaiable except france then? none at all? that
just cant be right. come on people. sweden is a goer. and where else??

I enjoyed skiing in Osterreich, Deutchland, and die Schweiz.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me

We have just produced a page about skiing with a disability on
http://www.mountainpassions.com/wint...bility_ski.htm.
It has lots of useful tips for beginners and links to organisations and
equipment suppliers / ski schools. There is information about skiing in
other European countries and the USA.

Julia
www.mountainpassions.com - an Online Magazine with Altitude