Old October 17th 08, 12:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Roger Moss[_2_]

Default Looking for disabled skiing (sit skiing) in Europe - particularly Bulgaria if possible

We're looking to go over new years. We need to have a sit ski
instructor, sit skis and availability for 3 days of tuition between
the 27th Dec 2008 and 3rd 2009. The 3 days don't have to be on
consecutive days.

Any help or any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Paul

I can't comment on Bulgaria, but I would suggest you consider French ski
villages offering the 'HandiSki' system, which seems to provide everything
you're looking for.
http://www.tourisme-hautes-pyrenees....9-handiski.php is a good
overview, in English.

The resorts mentioned are friendly, offer good value and most have easy
transfers from budget flights and TGV high-speed rail services.

Good luck in your search, and enjoy your skiing!

Roger
www.mountainpassions.com - an Online Magazine with Altitude