Old September 11th 10, 12:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Sylvain Fauvel[_2_]

Default Seeking Some Info on Camp Mercier

I just saw your second message. I doubt the Camp Mercier itself is open
this time of the year.
Try e-mailing SEPAQ or checking the web site. Getting the SEPAQ phone
line is sometime ok sometimes hell. I once was the 632nd person waiting.
SEPAQ manage most parks, skiing, hiking, lodging rental, hunting, fishing,
etc. That is a lot.

The dorm in the attic has no bed. You set your sleeping bag on the
floor.

Sylvain

On 2010-09-06, Jon wrote:
I'm trying to find out if Camp Mecier still has dormitory style
lodging in the attic of the main ski building. (Or...if that's not
possible to find out, a contact phone number for Camp Mercier itself
(I already have the number for the reservation service) would be a
big
help.)

Thanks in advance,

Jon