Old December 27th 05, 07:38 AM

"Two Buddha" wrote in message

"ClarenceDarrow" wrote in message

news:cGhhdHBoaWw=.8e472131e5e2eef3854933931e9c2a97 @1135453074.nulluser.com...
Two Buddha wrote:

Truly insane. A demented stalker. Not to mention a gutless coward.

Got
name, freak? Nobody believes you.

They don't have to.....all they have to do is check buyers responses to
Two Buddha's Crap
Shack to check it for themselves. It's all there in black and white.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Yeah. 97.8 positive.

I did a few random checks of eBay sellers of items that interest me (things
like Canadian postage stamps, ski equipment, paintball supplies, electronic
test equipment). The lowest rating I could find for any seller was 99.8%,
and several were 100% positive over the last 12 months. Buyers who had more
than one negative feedback comment are rare.