Old December 26th 05, 09:05 PM

"ClarenceDarrow" wrote in message
news:cGhhdHBoaWw=.8e472131e5e2eef3854933931e9c2a97 @1135453074.nulluser.com...
Two Buddha wrote:

Truly insane. A demented stalker. Not to mention a gutless coward. Got
name, freak? Nobody believes you.

They don't have to.....all they have to do is check buyers responses to
Two Buddha's Crap
Shack to check it for themselves. It's all there in black and white.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Yeah. 97.8 positive. Sorta like the real world, where 97.8% of the people
who read rsa think it is an insane ******** filled with psychopaths,
stalkers, pathological liars, and assholes.
No surprise this wacko ignores reality when it conflicts with his delusions.

And they love you for doing it.

Really, I'm ignored almost as much as you are.

You belong here, in this vile ********, with your fellow assholes.

See above, difference is I just don't ****ing care. All I want to do is
make you look like the
retarded asshole you really are. Problem is that you make it just too
easy.

Problem is that you are insane.

**** yourself again.

You seem to have cornered that market for yourself, continually.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Problem is that you are insane.

I notice you snipped the offer to meet you at Copper.

I snipped everything that is a childish attempt at deflection away from
your pathological
dishonesty. This thread is purely and simply about your fraudulent
practices on Ebay. You're
just a pathological lying crook that is a 100% parasite on society

Problem is that you are insane. I notice you snipped the offer to meet you
at Copper. Insane. Conflicts with your delusions.

to do is identify yourself.
What a coward! What an insane wacko!

Again ravings from an admitted felon mean absolutely nothing.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Problem is that you are insane. Get help