Old February 11th 05, 04:00 AM
Mike M. Miskulin

D wrote in :

One more thing, if no one minds. At the local resorts I'm nearly
always the oldest boarder (age 49). When my legs were burning on
Whistler I stopped to rest where two other boarders were resting.
We chatted for a while. Those two guys were over 60. It's good to
know that I should be

I've ridden with a woman either side of 60 (hard to tell as she has
that Florida I've seen too much sun kinda face). On a sad note, we
had a guy die here last winter, mid 50s. But I have seen an a lot
more old folks (er..well I'm old to many of you but I mean like *old*
people!) this year.