Old April 29th 04, 08:14 AM
Anders Lustig

Default Big group of Norwegians need help on Birkie 2005 travel

(sknyski) wrote in message om...

Make
http://www.oberstdorf2005.com one of your bookmarks!

Where in Germany is this place?

Right across the Austrian border, roughly south of Ulm

This web site sux.

Sorry about that, I didnīt even look at it...

Only reason I'm axing is that I want to do the King Ludwig race in
Oberammergau and don't want it to be crawling with skinny racer types
with artifically high hematocrits, training for the upcoming worlds.

I suppose that is a risk that cannot completely excluded
at that point in time:-)

Oberammergau is also right across the Austrian border, but
roughly south of Munich, and thereīs about 60 km of Austria,
alps, glaciers and valleys, between the two places.

Lustig (who this time wonders what is the rationale for not
including the World Championship races in the World Cup)