Old April 19th 07, 03:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.north-america
Sandy Lichti

Default Why pay more ?

We offer a Travel membership that will give you access to last minute Condo
Resort stays for as little as $250/week . Over 23 discount membership cards
giving discounts on hotels, motels, golf, skiing, recreation, tours,
cruises, dinning, camping, and more. Also, and unlimited amount of 3 day/ 2
night stays all over North America. Why take a vacation of a lifetime, when
you can take a lifetime of vacations? For full details view
http://sandy.wholsaletravelnow.com and click on the image beside the package
.. Call me at 888-539-9987. We offer complete training and instruction.