Old September 17th 14, 05:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

Default If Schattie had a dog,,,

We all know why you don't employ dog walkers or kennels, right?. However several people did
express concern about the treatment of your dog during your Whistler trip. I guess you're not familiar
with being locked up in a confined space subject to the greenhouse effect, are you?

PS: based upon the number and tone of your posts, the rage thing is your schtick. I think anyone visiting
here would very quickly discern that you have very serious issues.