Old November 18th 06, 06:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Marty

Default Joke on Ski Season...Funny. I still love to Ski!

"lal_truckee" wrote in message
et...
wrote:
Ski season is almost here. Hence, the following is a list of exercises
to prepa

Ah, yes. But do any of the activities on this well established, indeed
ancient, list even approach the true joy and wonder of skiing?
Diminishing minds want to know.

Of course they do. That is exactly what skiing is all about: being
miserable while spending thousands of dollars to be miserable. SO, if you
are thinking that you might like to try skiing or boarding, ask yourself if
you are prepared to pay to be miserable. Then, think of a better way to
spend your time and money.

Please, leave the misery for me to deal with. Stay home, watch a football
game or some NASCAR on the weekend.

Thanks.
--
Marty
Why oh why do I love the misery!!!!??? And, where the hell is my other