Old January 12th 04, 02:34 PM
Neil Gendzwill

Default bX "high end" board

Chiono wrote:

I prefer to buy a 63,38 inches (161 cm) board, although i am 6 feet tall
(182 cm) and my weight is about 250 pounds (82 kg).
Do you think i need a 64,17 inches feet (163 cm)?

If you are 82 kg and 182 cm, you are 180 lbs and a little under 6 feet tall.

In addition to the other boards mentioned here, consider the Prior Men's
Freeride (MFR). Prior also used to make a very highly-regarded
BX-specific board, if you contact Chris Prior I'm sure he could dust off
the molds and build one for you that exactly suits your requirements.

Neil