Old September 3rd 03, 01:04 PM
Ace

Default Why Is Austria Skiing Dirt Cheap For USA Right Now?

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 13:21:13 +0100, BrritSki
wrote:

Ace wrote:

You're wasting your time Ace, he's been doing this for years.

Ahh, not come across him before. Normally worth a try - sometimes
top-posters have been persuaded.

snip

Which is just as well because most of what he writes is indeed drivel,
so he can stay in the kf with the rest of the ignorant trolls.

Yeah, I guess I might add him, although I normally only bother when
people start to get _really_ iritating and I can't resist a reply :-}

--
Ace (bruce dot rogers at roche dot com)