Old April 28th 04, 02:00 PM
Han Solo (D)

Default Good Speed Board?

"skibum" wrote:

Can anyone help? I am looking for a good board for Slalom & Giant
Slalom events (USASA). I am not interested in a hard boot set-up.
Soft boot only! What's a good stable & speedy board for this that
turns on a dime? Any suggestions? I only weigh 100lbs. I am mostly
a park rider so this is new to me. Thanks!

Well if you won't get a raceboard with hardboots, I would recommend looking
for a Boardercross board.

Putting soft boot bindings on a raceboard probably won't work, as the
boards are too small for them.

Anyway, in my opinion there's no better way than getting a raceboard with
hardboots, you will definitly be faster with that in S and GS.

Han Solo