Old January 24th 07, 09:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

Default lake Tahoe Ski rentals

On Jan 23, 6:19 pm, "Mike" wrote:
Going in Feb. to Tahoe. I am bringing my boots, but am thinking of renting
the skis. I have just taken the boots from New York to Alta, Winter Park and
Jackson Hole. It avoids grief in traveling. I do not want to rent over at
Heavenly or Sierra. Can someone recommend Ski shops in South Tahoe.

You're right about not renting at the ski resorts (if you're not
demoing). On a busy holiday, the rental line is about one hour at
Sierra, and longer at Heavenly in the morning.

For ski rental at South Lake Tahoe, try Sunrise Ski-Snowboard Rental,
3202 Hwy 50 (west of the agriculture inspection station),
(530)577-3176, good price, if you mention Ichin sent you, you may even
get some discount. While you're at it, you may want to get some
discount lift tickets for Sierra, Kirkwood, or Heavenly, it may save
you half an hour to an hour waiting at ticket windows.

Good luck,
IS

Thanks
Mike