Old November 2nd 04, 07:56 PM
Tim Kelley

Wayne,

You can get replacement tabs ... you won't have to buy new bindings.
Catch is ... the tabs are a little tricky to get mounted back in your
binding. Persevere and you'll get the new tabs installed. I'm not
sure about where you live, but good ski shops, like our locals ones,
give out replacement Pilot tabs for free.

Another option is to make your own "tabs" out of perlon nylon cord.
These will last forever and you will never have the broken tab problem
again. Yes - these flimsy Pilot tabs are on the top 5 list of dumbest
ski equipment ideas.

TK