Old August 26th 07, 12:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

Default Utah The Canyons

On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 23:12:01 -0700, "Bob F"
wrote this crap:

I believe "The Canyons" was the place a little down from Park City that I went
to a number of years ago after being bored to death by the groomed to death runs
at Park City and Deer Valley. It was called Wolf Mountain then if I remember
correctly. I had a much better time there. At the time, it was where the
snowboarders and telemarkers hung out it seemed. It had real bumps. And you
didn't have to wear $800 ski suits to fit in.

So it's the low-rent district?

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."