Old June 15th 18, 11:49 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_5_]

Default Might have made a mistake

On 15/06/2018 03:33, Scott Abraham wrote:

... you told a judge and a cop that you were terrified of meeting me in person.

No, I didn't.

I told the SPD about your using someone's real identity to blag your way
into SkiGrrl-Chalet (Mr. I never lie or post anonymously).

I also told them that I had been planning to bring my family to the
Tahoe invasion but had decided not to because you had said you were
going to be there and I judged it was too risky. My judgement was that
there was a potential threat at the time. No falsehoods or lies or
perjury. I would probably take the risk now myself as I think you are a
typical bullying, blowhard who is full of it, but I still wouldn't risk
exposing my family to your foul=mouthed crap..

Did not write to any judge or testify in court to say I was in danger,
just told the police that I felt threatened by you so I'd cancelled a
ski trip to the USA.