Old May 26th 14, 07:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Frederic Beaulieu

Default Recommendation on a good ski profile for wax bench

Recommendation on a good ski profile for wax bench

Hi,

I'm looking to build a home wax bench this summer and be ready for the next season.

I was thinking of building this one which seam great :
http://www.nordicskiracer.com/Equipment/WaxBench1.asp

I wonder however what is the best cross-country profiles that I should buy and fix on it? Is the Swix T0793-2 a good choice to handle all different boot fix, high and low ski camber and, at the same time, easy and quick to adjust length/fix height (need to wax for all the family )?

I would really appreciate also if you have any other ideas I could add to this setup to make this a real ultimate wax bench.

Thanks,
Fred