Old December 25th 09, 12:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Ace[_3_]

Default Gloves

On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 19:06:09 +0000, Colin Irvine
wrote:

On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 19:11:58 +0100, Ace squeezed out the following:

On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 17:37:28 +0000, Colin Irvine
wrote:

If I decide to go for Swanys then I
might wait until we're in BC (for the month, next September) and find
a Canadian stockist.

I see that they're sponsoring a few freeride skiers here in CH, and
that they have a manufacturing plant here too
http://www.swanyeurope.com/ but I can't find a list of retailers. I'd
be happy to pick some up for you if you can find a shop.

Cheers. But what a dreadfull site!

Isn't it just. Took me quite a while to even find the main part by
hovering the pointer over the left-hand part of the screen. Talk about
counter-intuitive. And so little info too.

I might get in touch with them anyway and see who stocks what.

I'll keep my eye open too.

--
Ace
Ski Club of Great Britain http://www.skiclub.co.uk/