Old March 21st 09, 10:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
ZebX

Default Alternative to Burton snowboard

Le Tue, 17 Mar 2009 15:40:57 -0500, Mike M. Miskulin a écrit:

I dont compare. My first board was a Burton supermodel I thought it
sucked. I went to winterstick (original) and then to Donek.

IMHO Burton boards are overpriced and generally overrated. As an
indication, I was unable to offload a very lightly used Fish for even
$190. I got it on a whim at the Burton spring sale a few years ago and
just dont get many chances to use it in very deep powder and for
anythign less than 2' I prefer my Donek as it rides the chop better.

Thanks Mike