Old September 11th 06, 10:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Sam Seiber

Default Another Ski Season Coming

CBJack wrote:
It's getting closer. I'll try to get my 100+ days, you try to get
yours.

Jack

I picked up my Loveland Pass last April. $243, same as April 2005.
To add to the passes I will be carrying this year, I have added a Winter
Park 4 pass. Right after I scored it, I noticed that WP added a lift
serving new advanced terrain. Cool.

As far as me getting in 100+ Days. Nope. Day job. I-70 can take the
"drive" to the slops right out of 'ya. I got in 43 days last season.
30 of 'em at my Beloved Loveland.

Sam "Should be less than 2 weeks to snowmaking at Loveland" Seiber