Old January 16th 04, 10:57 PM
Monique Y. Herman

On 2004-01-16, klaus penned:
Monique Y. Herman wrote:

Whether it is or not, Colorado's all I'll be seeing this year. After
shelling out for a bunch of car repairs and reviewing my vacation
hours, Utah just isn't going to happen. I'm bummed, but there's
always next year, I suppose.

And you got married, too. Yah.. Bad year.. Next year'll be better.
Ok.. maybe not *next* year. 2010 looks promising, though.

Not married yet, but dead set on getting there =)

That's too close to the way it's worked out so far. Family's been in
Utah since I was in college ... and I've been out there once to ski, and
once to hike and bike. Pathetic.

Got any sisters? That wanna ski Utah? Cheap?

Sorry, no sisters. I have a cousin in Utah, but I don't think she skis.

--
monique