Old October 25th 09, 07:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe,uk.rec.motorcycles
Ace[_3_]

Default Daily Mail Ski Show - ouch

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 18:39:04 -0600, vulgarandmischevious
wrote:

The reason I ask is that my skiing buddy, who's been skiing 35 years
and lived in Europe for 10, says that Colorado skiing is the best in
the world.

The best skiing in the world is _always_ the skiing you're doing right
here, right now.

We're off out again as soon as Jude's finished servicing[1] her skis.

[1] Always been my job before, but they learned how to do it on her
instructors course, so she's keen to practice.
--
Ace
Ski Club of Great Britain http://www.skiclub.co.uk/