Old June 22nd 07, 10:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Default Why is Scatty so bitter and angry ?

On Jun 22, 3:51 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Yabahoobs" wrote in message

oups.com...

If you truly live the life you say you do, you should be much more of
an overtly happy person.

Geez, I could have sworn I'm doing great and loving life. If YOU truly live
the life you say you do, you wouldn't be a stalking usenet lying piece of
**** cowardly freak, freak.

The anger and bitterness you spew in here at every mention seems much
more revealing to what lies inside you.

Clue time, freak. I loathe bullies, pathological liars, and dickless
stalking cowards like you. Never been able to let go of my contempt for
freaks and assholes who get their jollies trying to harm others.
Clue time again, freak. I thoroughly enjoy ****ing with you. Lets me vent
some residual anger and bitterness at other freaks, most of whom are dead.
Now go **** yourself again, and thanks for being such a freak. I appreciate
your service.

****ing with me ? LoL...Try again Scott. Lately your insane drooling
rants haven't been too amusing. So step up, or ride off into the
sunset.