Old January 16th 05, 11:01 PM
Saim Kim

Look at the facts here. Snowboarders are more likely to be involved with
drugs than the average person. Snowboarders are also more likely to be
involved in vandalism. If you don't recognize the problem, then take
your blinders off.

So what`s your point? I think you are generalizing way too much! Who`s that
average person you are comparing snowboarders with? The nice 40-50 year old
father of 1.5 children? The point is, that most snowboarders are teenagers!
And yes, teenagers tend to be involved with drugs "than the average person"!
But so are age skiers! And about the vandalism: how do you define vandalism?
Destroying thing like... what? I think you are comparing with different
degrees of perception ie prejudice.

Non-smoking, non-drinking and non-vandalizing Snowboarder,
Saim

P.s.: There has been a study about growing stork populations and growing
number of babies in Austria. But guess what: "obvious" things don`t mean any
real correlation! ;-)