Old October 27th 08, 06:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.north-america
lal_truckee

Default Anyone any experience of Badger Pass?

lal_truckee wrote:
Dave wrote:
We are planning a trip for 4 days over christmas.

I forgot to mention: Bear Valley is embedded in the Gold Country - lots
for the non-skiers to tour/do while the skiers ski, before all head to
Yosemite.

Or just leave the non-skiers in the valley daily while the skiers go to
Badger. I hesitate to to push this solution since a "keen" skier would
miss the great skiing California has to offer, but perchance your skiers
have made numerous visits to North America and are tired and old and
ready for "charming" skiing over exciting skiing?