Old August 27th 07, 06:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Fried

Default Utah The Canyons

"Mike Treseler" wrote in message
Alan Fried wrote:

Thats an awesome deal Mike. My wife did not want to rent
a car. This package includes everything. Ground transportation to
and from the airport, transportation to Park City Resorts as well
as the Cottonwoods and discount lift tickets.

Yes. Make sure you are booked at the Midvale location.
That is a *much* shorter bus ride to the Cottonwoods.
Also note that your bus pass is also good
on the TRAX train into the city.

Yes we're at the Midvale location. Very reasonably priced. The Suite
is cheaper than most standard rooms and I got a geat deal on my flight
so it was a hard deal to pass
up on.

Last year we went to steamboat and we payed twice as much for
about the same deal.

Thanx again