Old December 19th 06, 03:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Default Finally!

Jan Gerrit Klok wrote:
You're a lucky man, congrats.

Wow, such a mountain tunnel (it is, I suppose?) shouldn't take much effort
to get cool enough for snow. Inside a mountain it's just 7ºC year round, I
think? A huge opportunity, I'd pay serious bucks for such boring skiing at
cycling distance. I get to choose indoor alpine centers that way, but that I
just don't care for that the least bit.

Funny, it never occured to me that I might have to pay to go use the
tunnel! I think it may be something run by the equivalent of the parks
department or something, so it may be free. If there is an entry fee,
I'm sure it will be reasonable. Probably have good deals on "season"
passes.

Ski hard tomorrow!

Arhg! The temp went up so they had to turn off the cannons yesterday.
They ar eon again now, but they say no skiing til Thursaday...

Joseph