Old September 30th 03, 06:54 PM
Mitch Collinsworth

Default nordic-ski

Hmm... checking Cornell's news server I see about 9 posts there
that haven't come through the mail list yet. But at least rsn
is still there. Most recent is from Ken Roberts posted at 15:20:46
GMT today.

-Mitch

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003, Kenneth Salzberg wrote:

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003, Mitch Collinsworth wrote:

Has the nordic-ski list stopped? No new mumblings in over 24 hours
seems uncharacteristic. :-)

I agree. Seems odd indeed. I just checked the google groups listing, and
there's only one rec.skiing group there (instead of the 5 or 6 I'm used to
seeing)! There's no rec.skiing.nordic! I'm sending a copy of this to the
nordic-ski e-mail list to see what happens, but this is all most odd.

-Ken