Old October 8th 06, 04:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Adrian D. Shaw

Default Help please: Lech or Hinterglemm for easy intimidated beginner

Felly sgrifennodd michaelr :
As probably everyone else I am about to book my Christmas ski holiday.
I have had a few lessons on indoor real snow slopes and am now about to
do the real thing for the first time to which I look extremly forward.

Lech seemed pretty booked up to me for Christmas/New Year when I
tried to get a Ferienwohnung there months ago. Mind you the Arlberg and
Lech/Zuers web sites, and tourist board, are particularly unhelpful.
Good luck if you try!

Adrian

--
Adrian Shaw ais@