Old February 20th 05, 10:50 AM
Brains

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 00:27:23 +0000, David Mahon
wrote:

Ah, well, their online system..... My German is very rusty ....

Must have an english option if you look hard enough probably for an
obscure Union Jack or the word, English.

I am going for a short Easter break, so don't want to waste time waiting
for trains. If anyone who can fathom the timetable can help, what is my
best bet on the train given that I will:

Arrive in Salzburg 09:05 25/03/2005
Leave Salzburg 09:40 28/03/2005

Obviously, there's the possibility of delay inbound.

What trains are available, direct or changes, how long does it take,
what if I miss one (how long till the next) and how much for 2 return
tickets.

A car will cost me about 100 quid, plus 25 quid for chains if I need
them. It'll take about an hour and a half (GPS will be leading me) and I
can be at a mountain restaurant for lunch.

There the Airport bus 58 Euro return for 2. 1hour15 and you can still
use you GPS to check on the bus driver. You won't need a car in Zell
am See.

http://www.vorderegger.at/communicat...k=&Language=EN