Old July 30th 04, 11:17 AM
Switters

Default Donek boards?

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 04:57:32 GMT, "The Blur"
allegedly wrote:

Ok guys, maybe I don't have my snowboard terms correct. I just know
at Whistler it can get real bumpy, especially because they don't groom
the runs much.

Are you talking about moguls? For example, if you're queuing for the
Jersey Cream Express (I think it's name is) on Blackcomb, then on the left
hand side there's a major mogul run that drops down from the cat track.

Or are you referring more to the general chopped up piste that you get
like the run down to Ravens in the afternoon?

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow -
Securing your e-mail

The Snowboard FAQ lives here - http://rssFAQ.org/