Old October 25th 04, 05:29 PM
Dmitry

"Root" wrote

Costco has cheap chains...as does wal mart I believe. If you don't use them you could take them back to either of them I believe.
If you do use them, sell them on ebay after. I-80 from SLC to reno may get bad but they really don't close it. Its only around
Heavenly that it might get bad. The canyon to alta might be closed to everyone but chains and 4x4 if it keeps up like the past 4
days! yes

Hmm.. Donner Pass surely gets closed once in a while when a big
dump comes in, I was stranded there a couple of times. Where is the
closure point east of Truckee?