Old November 28th 09, 08:24 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Jérémy

Default That time of year

"Jérémy" wrote in
:

I guess your
closest decent-sized station is Praz de Lys? Spent a weekend there
coupla years back and was very impressed. Good snow was fortunate, of
course, but what a lovely little place.

I've mostly done ski de fond at PdL. Compared with the main places,
I'd hardly call it decent-sized, but with good enough snow anywhere is
great.

I just stuck my nose out of the window, and was reminded that Sommand is
just across the valley - I can see it in the moonlight. Several of our
neighbours work there in winter.

I keep trying to persuade my gf to climb the Pic de Marcelly in winter.
Maybe this year....

--
Jeremy
R1200RT