Old December 2nd 03, 12:04 AM
Jeff Potter

Default START kick scotch tape???

I could see the handiness of tape but how do they make it work in all the temp ranges? It seems like we're
talking about two features he

1. easy on/off wax via the tape --- but this is no biggie to me as kickwax doesn't seem that hard to
apply or change
2. crazy huge temp range: -20C to 5C, right? ---THIS seems like the HUGE deal-maker

Uh, if I had a REGULAR kick wax that was recommended by the Russian Natl Team to work from -20C to 5C that
would be a nice tip.

What's really going on here anyway?

Offhand it seems like a handy thing that probably works OK but which no one would use for racing. But the
Roosky recommended it? And Big Jay T thinks it was inevitable? (Which? The tape or the HUGE range good
wax?)

--

Jeff Potter
****